Delicious Cake Pops
What’s better than cake? A cake pop! And since we love to snack, we decided that making cake pops during Teen Time would be awesome. Turns out, we were right!
- Step One: Get all the ingredients ready…
Click here to see the rest of the steps:
- Step Two: Put the batter into our nifty cake pop maker…
- Step Three: Wait a few minutes, and then…ta-da! Cake pops!! We made chocolate, vanilla, and swirl. The swirls were our favorite because they looked so cool…and were super delicious.
- Step Four: Decorate!!! The cake pops tasted great by themselves, but we had a bit of fun putting frosting and sprinkles on them too.
- Bonus Step Five: Can we make a cake pop pancake?? The verdict is…yes, yes we can.
At the end of the day, we had a tasty Teen Time and we can’t wait to do some more cooking in the future!